Thesis Topics in Business: Selecting The Best One
Business students often have to write thesis assignments, so they demonstrate their research, analytical, and writing skills. To develop a thesis on a business topic, students often have to collect primary data to analyze it. However, some topics require preparing a wide literature review and providing expert opinions. Either way, it’s a good idea to look into the following 20 research questions that you can use in order to come up with your own research idea:
- How can management improve cooperation between international teams within the company in different countries?
- What are new theoretical directions in international business political approaches?
- How can globalization help private companies develop strong relationships with the governments?
- What advantages and disadvantages do international companies have when integrating into the European markets?
- How do companies benefit from climate change?
- What are the most important success factors for small and medium sized enterprises in the international environment?
- Why are some companies more successful at the local markets than others?
- How is logistics evolving, and what makes it appropriate for the next decade?
- What business improvement methodologies do you consider effective?
- How does branding provide competitive advantage?
- Why did some major retailer companies move online?
- What issues do companies face when they grow?
- What are the key factors that influence food industry development today?
- Why do customers want to purchase from a company with a strong corporate social responsibility policy?
- How does effective human resource planning help businesses achieve their goals?
- Are there any linkages between national cultures and conflicting management styles?
- How can management enhance productivity in big companies?
- What role do team innovations and leadership play in organizations?
- What is the difference between leadership and management?
- How do companies in different countries increase creativity of their employees?
If you want to develop a unique research idea, you should brainstorm it. Some students brainstorm assignment writing ideas together, as this way they can get plenty of good ideas quickly.
You can find many sample thesis topic ideas at the school library, in the academic writing center, and on the Web. You will easily find dozens of interesting topics by using a search engine. However, remember that you can use most of them only for educational purposes. Keep in mind that you should consult your supervisor and get your thesis topic in business approved.
Management of International change Dissertation Topics
Change, at the organisational level is vital for continued innovation and retention of competitive advantage. Therefore, understanding the different aspects of this topic is vital in creating awareness of existing views and practices for implementing and managing successful change, particularly at the international level. This topic area is therefore focused on the what, why and how involving managing change in contemporary organisations and social systems in general and how they may impact on the effectiveness of change. In particular, it examines the issues and dilemmas facing those managing change, as well as the skills required for successful adaptation and evolution, especially in an international context.
• What internal and external factors have the greatest impact on employees in cross-national mergers and acquisitions?
• Managing change across multi-cultural teams through technology and virtual project management: The impact of social understanding and use of digital media.
• Managing change: Developing a framework that links intended strategies and unanticipated outcomes.
• Employee adjustment during organisational Change: The role of organisational level and occupation.
• Success of a Product Lifecycle Management Implementation – an investigation into the electronics manufacturing industry.
• How power works through managing emotion in organisational change: Emotion management as power.
• How can the measurement of levels of work stress in individuals employed in an organisation undergoing change benefit it?
• Encouraging gender equality across international firms – what role can change management approaches take in supporting increased female representation in masculine firms?
• Managing Change in Asian Business – A comparison between Chinese-Educated and English-Educated Chinese entrepreneurs in Singapore.
• What is the impact of feedback during organisational culture change: a case study of a financial firm?
• Stakeholder Communication and Transformational Change: A case study in the use of a proprietary change management system.
• What effect is there on levels of resistance and conflict when change is lead by a servant or spiritual leader?
• How social media can facilitate acceptance of change in international organisations
• Soft skills are not enough: Why change management approaches also need strong project management planning to be successful.