AHLCON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is a school in Delhi, India. Established in the year 2001, Ahlcon International School- was inaugurated by Smt. Sheila Dixit, honorable chief minister of Delhi. It is now one of the renowned schools of Delhi. Ahlcon International is the leading school in East Delhi and is ranked the number 1 school in East Delhi as per HT survey, 2015.It provides education from nursery to 12th. The school has excellent teachers. It is recognized internationally and has ties with many European schools.
To establish Ahlcon International School as a world class centre of learning, a leader in imparting joyful, relevant, and value based education to each child and to ensure complete fulfillment of the aspirations of all stakeholders.
To ensure quality in our educational services through optimizing intellectual and infrastructural resources, capacity building, practicing ethical and transparent management principles and adhering to the core value system.
- · Students and parents are the primary beneficiaries of our services.
- · Our activities and programmes must revolve around the children and contribute to their growth and learning.
- · To train and encourage Teachers to develop competence and commitment.
- · Constant upgradation of school environment characterized by love and compassion.
- · Children should never be deprived of opportunities, facilities and experiences that have greater bearing on their lives.
- · To uphold the rule of law and our duties towards nation building.
- · No discrimination will be made in the name of caste, creed, race, status or gender.
- · Respect for the planet and inculcation of environmental values.
A Report on a Visit to “Rahee”
Ahlcon International School, in tandem with its philosophy of contributing towards the needs of the underprivileged sections of the society, organised a visit to
“Rahee”-a coaching and counselling centre located at Swasthya Vihar in Delhi on the 10th of January 2017. A team of two teachers, Ms. Pratibha Kotnala and Ms. Priyanka Tiwary, went with a carton of educational models and chart papers made by the students of the Primary section. The teachers, with the help of Ms Puja Gupta, met Ms Poonam Gaur, the founder of the centre. The centre caters to the children of all ages from the economically weaker sections of the society and Ms. Poonam been coaching and counselling the students since last 12 years.
We at Ahlcon firmly believe that “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” This was more evident when Ms. Poonam and the children heartily accepted the charts and the models and said that they were going to put up the chart papers on the walls of the centre. The charts based on variety of concepts and the models of Rain water harvesting were liked more by the children. Ms. Poonam opined that the centre would be more appealing to the children with the colourful and informative charts on the walls.